COVID Policies to protect the health of our guests and employees:
We will resume rafting on June 26. For the safety of our guests and staff we have instituted some major changes.
• This summer we will only take reservations for a private raft.
• Along with other procedures, this will help keep your group socially distanced from others, while outside at our base and on the river.
• We have instituted a set of health and safety protocols •Click here for more plan details
New York's Best Rafting Adventures
High Intensity for three weeks in April. Read More
Family adventures; summer rafting, Aerial Ropes course, canoe rentals, and forested paintball Read More
Make Your Raft Trip Part of a Vacation
Our Hudson River base is located at our Adirondack Adventure Center.
- Aerial Adventure Ropes Course
- canoe rentals
- a forested paintball
- Adirondack Mountains
Black River rafting Base is in
The Thousand Islands Eastern Lake Ontario region.
- Accommodations ranging from camping to luxury resorts
- a short drive from Alexandria Bay and Clayton in the 1000 Islands
- Sackets Harbor and Henderson Harbor on the Eastern Shore of lake Ontario
- an hour and twenty minutes from Old Forge
Accommodations ranging from camping to luxury resorts